integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
One day i decided my specs were old, and that i should get a new pair. :D

One which would shine from my (fat) face, one which would glimmer under the sunlight, one which would make passers-by who got a glimpse of it stop and stare (at my specs), one which would make me proud i had myopia.

And so i told my dad.

And my dad said, sure, specs are an impt part of one's life, everything you see is through your specs. Heck, the world is beautiful cus of ur specs. So go get them :D

I skipped to JE (the same Grand Optical shop I walked into to get my first pair of specs when i was 8) to choose a pair :D

I didn't take long; the choice was obvious(:

I got this beautiful red glimmering pair. I didn't even ask about its price. It's this or nothing, i told myself, before walking home feeling all happy through the 3 days. Happy until i didnt do anything all wkend.

I waited for the call to come, the call which would tell me my baby was ready for collection! :D today it came! :D

AHHHHHH :D DAMNNNN NICEEEEEE :D I LOVEEE MY NEW SPECS :D

THANKYOU DAD :D its super ex, can rebond hair 3-4 times, cus it has this ultra thin lens with v high density or sth hahahaha :D and he still, yaaa glad you like it! (: ahhhhh i must make lots of $$ and let him enjoy life when he grows old! :D buy him his own private jet :D

WOOOOOO damn happy. (:

today we had an essay test! I HAD NO IDEA WHAT WRITING I.

hahahaha. would have frozen to death if not for markcheng's white jacket, thankyou for lending it to me, hao peng you! :D

Sicheng, someone v close to me heehee, commented that my hair looked like a shuttlecock! :D and that i now resemble a cute shuttlecock! :D hahahah though its pretty weird, she says its a compliment, so yay. :D

Briefed new badrec exco today! :D

hahahaha they seem like a very cute and nice bunch! :D jiayou okay, badrec jiao gei ni men le! (:

woooohoooooo. went home with zhiyong and talked alot! :D

took 852 towards bukit batok to take mrt to JE, met weisheng jieyang and karen on the bus! :D ahhhh the guys were sitting so they helped me carry my bag, they're rly sweet :D found out from weisheng that jieyang is actl a very vulgar guy! HAHAHA i cannot imagine cus he seems like such a typical Mr Nice-Guy! :D

Talked abit with karen also, ahhh i miss the times we had back in council in RV; disco, central ((: 28th council wooohoooo. ((((((((((((((: im glad you're doing fine girl. love love!

ahhhhhhhhh life has its way of making you :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD at the slightest things. though im super lag in all my schlwork, i will try my best to catchup :D i just watched "dont forget the lyrics", this lady called DOTTIE is amazing, she hit the $500000! :D she rejected the million $ song cus its rly too big a risk, they payoffs are totally not in her favour if she gets the song wrong. GAMES OF STRATEGY. :D hahahaha my lovely h3 which has alr ended :D *laughs at all the other people still taking h3* HAHA kidding lah, jiayou guys :D

ok woohoo, very good mood now. shall go bathe! :D

ohyaaa ms chang kai ling is now a dual citizen! :D got singaporean and msian citizenship, cool or what! :D

ohyaaa today the fishtank uncle flirted with me! :D HAHAHAHA damn funny. ask me abt it:D

assembly today! :D had this eat well live well talk. the speaker is mean and discriminating. roar. but fun :D I AM NOT FAT OKAYYY REGINALIEW HAHAH :D my BMI is only 21.7 :D

okay more than ave, but I AM PROUD OF HOW I LOOK, big butt or not! :D

WOOOOOOO. okayy such an eventful day :D

tata lovely people! (: